Ok, so I just finished watching the AMA's and I have to say that I'm kinda shocked and horrified by Adam Lambert's performance. I mean his publicists had a fit that he was on the cover of a gay magazine, and here he is shoving a guys face in his crotch and he's apparently into bondage since he had a guy on a leash and was whipping him with it.

Adam we all know that you're gayer than a three dollar bill, hell you're even more fabulous than me! But in my defense I can't pull off the covered in glitter look.

In other news, loads of drama on Friday night which lead to a very nice walk with my father. Assassin's Creed II is possibly better than sex and I can't wait for the threequel. I'm planning on gorging myself on Thanksgiving, and I really need to go see New Moon.

I'm excited that school is almost over! Just 3 more weeks and its Christmas break, now all I have to do is sign up for next semester's classes and find a means of income...

3 comments:

Well, I haven't been following Adam Lambert or the AMA's, but if that's the sort of thing mainstream America watches, the performance hardly bolsters the notion that gay people are just like everybody else, just attracted to guys. IMO that sort of thing, apart from being tasteless, is not helpful for gay people who need to survive in a straight world.

IDK Drew... that covered in glitter look might be just the thing for you.

I just saw that clip on another (gay) blog and was disgusted. I'm sure plenty of gays will say people only care because it was simulated gay sex, rather than a man simulating forcing a woman on a leash to give him head. I call bullshit.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List