Tomorrows the big day! It's all Biki's fault too, she's all "you should totally go find out whats up with the gay support group at your school." So I went and talked to the faculty supervisor for S.A.G.A, Straight and Gay Alliance, and the next meeting is tomorrow at noon 30.

Ah, what do I wear? What if I get a giant pimple in the middle of my forehead?

jk jk I'm not that shallow. I already had my outfit picked out last week when I talked to her :P

I have to make treats for my ethics class on the 15th of December... what to bake... Anyone got any good recipes for something so sweet it rots your teeth before it even gets close to your mouth? I should bake a cake, I loves me some cake!

Apparently I'm a smoother talker than I ever thought. I had to give a presentation today and I BS'd the whole thing, gotta say not the first time I've done it but its never gone so smoothly or believably before.

This post is kinda random I know, but now I'm hungry for cake and the stuff from the grocery store just won't cut it.

6 comments:

You're making me hungry for cake, too! :)

Have fun at the meeting, and let us how it went!

Have fun at the meeting.

If I were you, I would wear a full on Dinosaur costume. Either that or an Optimus Prime costume. Just my two ideas.

Congrats on deciding to go to the meeting, glad Biki talked some sense into you, thank you Biki -you I love *kiss*-

Also you want to take something really sweet? you should bring me :P and I agree with Jason, but think you could go dressed as a giant chicken, everyone loves cake deliveries made by chickens. You know I love you, even if you don´t want to dance with me -because you´re a bad person- so good best of lucks tomorrow, and remember to smile :D

Love
Me

I can' wait to hear about how the meeting went!

Oh and I'm eating lemon cake as I write this... from the bakery. Damn, now I'm craving homemade!

I enjoy talking in front of a group. There's nothing quite like the rush of getting that first little chuckle from the crowd, surprising them, lightening the mood, and then fifteen minutes later walking away, knowing you've influenced in some small way the thoughts of others.

Doesn't everyone love a cake to themselves?

What could be more elegant and appropriate than a tray of fairy cakes?

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List