So as I said this morning its Wolfi's birthday, and you should all go wish him a happy birthday.

I volunteer at the performing arts center in Appleton and this week they had Rent, I worked on Wednesday and saw loads of cute guys. I also saw a woman's bare ass... when they were singing La Vie Boheme, the woman playing Maureen pulls down her pants and grinds on Benny the jerkoff trying to kick them out of their appartment/squat. I've also decided that "I'll Cover You" will be my wedding song.

I've been able to chat with Torchy, Biki, and Mr. GaGaa! I've also adopted Biki as my mother, she's totally awesome and her sense of humor is amazing and scarily similar to mine. I put that chat box on the side for you guys to chat with me... so if you don't use it you're missing out on my amazing wit and humor.

Other than that its been a pretty boring week. Classes are as gripping and intellectually appealing as ever, and by those two adjectives I mean drab and mind blowingly slow.

And now for some gratuitous eye candy!


noviembre sin ti by ~quemas on deviantART

4 comments:

OMG! I went and saw Rent on Thursday night! How frekin random!!!! Biki is indeed awesome as was Rent, hope you liked it!

lots of love,
Ryan

lucky that you got to see Rent. I've never seen it.

You get to see Rent AND be surrounded by a bunch of cute guys? That's not fair.

Yes, I hope to encounter your amazing wit and humor once again in the near future.

:D So many awesome people in this community! :)

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List