First Ed McMahon, then Farah Faucet and Michael Jackson, and now Billy Mays.

If you are famous (I suppose we can say Billy Mays was famous), BE CAREFUL!


In other news, I went to Country USA today, just to see what it was all about. I only saw 3 or 4 incredibly HAWTT (yes with 2 t's {double t's increases the hotness factor}) guys. There were some other decent looking guys but none that would make me do elevator eyes like those 3 did. There were some younger guys that had potential, but I'm not really into jail bait

3 comments:

What really threw me off this morning was that I thought Billy Mays was already dead, for some odd reason.

And I envy you the freedom to perform elevator eyes in public. I am still uncomfortable with my attraction to the same sex so keep my eyes very controlled whenever I am out to not give myself away. Oh well, perhaps one day. ;)

Eye candy too!

you're a lucky guy.

thanks goodness i'm not famous.

the hot weather does seem to bring out the eye candy :P

ttorchy! (lol)

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List