I love doing jobs with just 2 people that really should have 3. I also love jobs with time restrictions.I could have been done with everything I had to do today by 2pm IF I didn't have stupid time limits. Because of this I sat around the shop and painted polls for an hour.

As I said I've been dealing with a little insomnia, nothing major I still get about 4 hours of sleep which I can still function well on but not the 6-7 that I'm used to. I hope tonight that I sleep decently....

Have a good flight home Torchy!

Good night and good luck,

Hugs

Drew

6 comments:

Regular going to bed and getting up times certainly help sleep patterns, but if we don't get enough physical and mental exercise in a day then we don't seem to be able to sleep.

I think summer time and blogging/internet stuff both tend to let us sleep less. Many bloggers are suffering from shorter sleep at the moment.

Micky, the only problem with that first statement is that I am outside all day working, and the work I do is physical.

Not sure exactly what you mean by time *restrictions*, but if you're being paid so much per hour, leaving an hour earlier would have to mean an hour's less pay. At least they have something for you to do.

What I mean is the order had to be delivered or set up after say 10:30 and then the next order was to be set up after 2pm, and yes it is an hourly wage but I'd rather be out doing something than putzing around the shop.

jeez 3 weeks too late. what a klutz i am. my bad

thank you so much for your good wishes Drew :)

torchy!

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List