I apologize for pretty much posting only about work. But when you spend 14 hours of the day there it kinda sucks all the originality out of you... So I promise, I will become esoteric and original in approximately 2 months when I start school again and have time to ponder the existence of the universe.

Ooh, I saw 2 absolutely GORGEOUS guys running while I was working, and with as awful as the day was I had to fight the urge to run after them. There's just something so appealing about watching attractive shirtless men run, I have to put the attractive in there cuz i have seen things that I would rather gouge my eyes out than see again.

Anyway time for some eye candyI worked with him, can you say distraction?

Hugs,

Drew

6 comments:

Feel the muscles! Run your hands over that skin, kneeding and pressing it - feeling it return back to it's tightness under your fingers.

Inhale that . . .

Sounds like you're getting that thing called work back into some sort of dirt bin perspective again!

Nice tats. I'm not allowed to post tattoo cuteboys on my blog, everyone gets all snotty about it saying yuck. Well, sort of, a few readers. LOL.

Anyway - you WORKED WITH THAT? I mean with him?
Yike! You must have quite a lot of restraint :)

There were plenty of dreams about him... most of them with good endings

Uh. Wow.

i wanna body like that. and his'll do just fine :P lol

torchy!

OH MY>>> very distracting

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List