This was in an article on living longer and anti-aging techniques. This will be paraphrased cuz I'm too lazy to type out the whole article.


Slowing Aging... With Semen

Austrian researchers believe that a compound, known as spermadine, in human semen has a major effect on life span. It increases the life span of fruit flies by 30%, worms by 15%, and increases human cell life with 3 times as many immune cells living after 12 days compared to a untreated batch.

Now back to my witty repartee. This study essentially shows that every gay man should live longer, if they don't spit that is. I love stuff like this, I really want to know who thought to look in semen for an anti-aging material. I mean, I knew that there were fluids in semen that are meant to keep sperm cells alive in that evil place in a girls pants, but who would have considered alternate uses for it. Aek you should look into it and get some confirmation for me!

4 comments:

No wonder people always think I'm younger than I am!

Yikes!

LOL! Link me the article and I'll gladly look into it. :-)

You know, the Annals of Improbable Research cover things like this. They have an annual conference that announces the Ig Nobel Prizes. Usually some Nobel Laureates attend. ;-)

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List