I haven't blogged in two weeks :( I've just had nothing going on. I go to school, I come home and read or listen to music or play video games. Same routine every day, the only time it changes is when my sister brings my niece over.


I could start running outside for a little variation, it's been 40+ degrees the past few days and its pretty amazing.

Oh wait I do have something to talk about, I saw Alice in Wonderland last night! It was amazing, such crazy graphics and characters! It was like a drug trip with out the potential for a conviction or the nasty after affects.

In 15 days its this blogs first birthday!

Hugs,

Drew

4 comments:

I know the feeling. :-) I went back and looked at my blog from a year ago, and realized I was posting once a day. Now i post maybe twice a week?

Hehe, good to see an update. :-P

Always good to hear from you when you feel like saying something.


word verification: improb
I wonder what they mean by that.

Hai there!! Sometimes like just moves along like that, nothing exciting - which may actually be a good thing...

*plots birthday cake*

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List