No baby yet...


My sister went in at 7am this morning they induced her and at 7pm she was still only 1cm dilated so they sent her home and shes gotta try again on Monday.

Super UGH! I just want this baby to happen!

Started Japanese tonight, it'll be interesting. On the plus side theres a super cute boy in my class, don't know if hes gay but at least I'll have eye candy! German was last night, that will be my second favorite language after Spanish. Spanish is great for conversations but German is quite possibly the best language to be pissed off at someone in.

Hugs,

Drew

2 comments:

The baby saga continues! Crank up Du Hast and sing out your frustrations! Hey, its in German, and it sounds really pissed off..... so a win win situation, right?

Look me up on chat if you want to chat or get an update! A good venting might do you good!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List