Tipsy.

The funny part is that I totally got tipsy with my mother there, and she paid for it!!!

Some of the people she works with invited her out, cuz one guy won half a keg, and my mother being the social butterfly she is decided to take him up on the offer cuz we would be on the Ave anyway.

I got my normal cherry vodka and Sprite but the bartender put in like 3 1/2 shots of vodka in the first drink and like 5 in the second one. So my body is in a rather pleasant state of, "I see my arm move and then I feel it move." I'm still coherent enough to use words like coherent, but my body feels fuzzy.

Just thought I'd let you know.... Hic!

Hugs

Drew

2 comments:

Damn, and no one there to take advantage of you... hehe!

Now you know why cheap date Biki only drinks beer! It is hard for someone to over pour that! And...... I do like the taste! Fuzzy body??? Sounds rather interesting!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List