The one thing I hate about Christmas is how much I have to eat.

Last night we went over to my dad's cousin's house for her annual Christmas party. That was loads of fun, I got to see my second cousins new baby boy hes freaking adorable! Well he's like 6 months old now so not technically new but anyway... I had a drink and one of my other relatives was all, "You can drink? I still remember you when you were little!"

Then tonight my grandparents and my aunt and uncle came over for dinner. 2 of their kids were supposed to come with but one was sick and the other wanted to spend time with his girlfriend. So we have so much food I could feed a small army... hmm I wonder what it would take to lure an army home cough cough... fun. For the next 3-4 weeks I'll be eating turkey and ham.

My grandma has finally realized that she can't do all the stuff she used to do, maybe. She fell down the basement stairs yesterday. Shes fine, just really sore and a few bruises on her thighs and back and a scrape on her head. I told her that if she needed anything at all that she get her butt on the phone and call me.

3 comments:

Wish your grandma is ok and feels better soon.

And what you mean you have to eat, you should eat, you´re in the bones :)

Merry christmas to you too, good to know you had great holidays :)

Love
Me

Sounds like you have had an interesting few days!! I hope your grandma finally understands that asking for help isn't all bad. When you go to help her, spend an extra few minutes just to visit, she'll love that!

Relax Mr. Skinny, an extra bite or two won't hurt you.

I hope even with the missing relatives and your grandma's mishap that you managed to have a great Christmas.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List