The mighty lord Under Armor!

I am so happy I have Under Armor!!! Without it I most definitely would have frozen my already tiny tush off while I was blowing the 14-18 inches of snow we had in on Tuesday night. I woke up on Wednesday morning and the snow was almost to the windowsill in my bedroom. All this on our first real snow, I'm just worried that if we get many more storms the snow piles on the streets will get so high that you cant see over them.

Although, I am thankful for that much snow cuz it canceled classes on Wednesday!

Speaking of classes I took my Arabic final on Tuesday night, I hope I did alright on it. Thankfully it was an open book final so unless my ability to read mysteriously failed me I must have done fine on it (I don't even know why we took a final, the teacher said that we passed the class regardless.) Next week we're going out to eat for class, so I'll get to try some "authentic" Arabic food.

Next semester one of the classes I wanted to take filled up before I got registered, so in order to maintain the minimum 12 credits I need to stay on my parents health insurance I had to add another class. The class I was hoping to take was a bio course worth 4 credits that would have put me at 14, but since that was full I threw German in to bump me up to 12. So next semester I'm taking 3 languages! Now I just need to keep them all straight.

4 comments:

Ohhhhhhh UnderArmour.

(But for different reasons)

*wink*

:)

So to pick out a key phrase here, "I was blowing the 14-18 inches..."

;-)

I need to get some cold weather gear. I ran five miles this morning at 5:30AM. It was 29 degrees out there. I have NO actual clothing for working out in cold weather... it was horrible. Of course my running buddy has all the right clothes and was perfectly comfortable while I froze various bits of my body in my track pants and sweatshirt.

lol @ "tiny tush"

and i've never even seen snow before! :(

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List