My waste of atomic mass brother in law is under house arrest for 2 1/2 years on a drug purchasing charge... He's a fucking retard... I have no idea what attracted my sister to him since I thought she was smarter than that. The great part is that hes my soon to be niece/nephew's father, so now I have to worry about that...

In other news I'm completely done with classes for the semester now and I'm all signed up for next semesters classes. Abnormal Psychology, Race and Ethnic Diversity, Arabic, Spanish, and German. That's right people 3 foreign languages, the class I was planning to take filled too soon and I needed 2 more credits to meet the full time student classification. So next semester I need to balance out 3 entirely different languages.

Other than that not much is going on right now, loads of prep for Christmas since we have dinner at our house Christmas day. Which means I end up cleaning the house once a day... I've dusted everything at least 3 times now.

And now my Christmas present for you all


TJ - Shadows by =FuzzyYak on deviantART

Hugs and Merry Christmas

Drew

5 comments:

You are going to wear out the bric a brac with all of that dusting!!! The furniture will be all down past the finish! lol take care, try not to kill anyone!! Have a happy Christmas!

I´m so sorry to hear about your brother in law, but I know that baby will always have his/her uncle to look up to and he´ll always be there when needed.

Three languages is not that bad, sides you´ll get to learn german now, and please, tú ya sabes hablar español, now arabic, that´s one to look after. But turns out NOW I´m s psychologist so any help I can give you you count on me.

And what you mean that´s my Christmas present? so I´m not getting a photo of you wearing nothing but a Santa hat? Now I feel down :( Take care and don´t let anyone bring you down.

Love
Me

Wow... all those languages! I suspected you had a talented tongue!

Marry Christmas buddy! I hope you're well!

I'm with Dzyan - let's have a scandalous picture of you in holiday accoutrements lol!!

That sucks with your brother-in-law, especially with a child on the way. I hope he can clean up his act, or that your sister will make the right decisions in the future, for your nephew/neices favor.

Cheers,

A very special and happy holiday season to you!!
*Hugs*

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List