School starts back up tomorrow... YAY!!!!!!


That and I'm taking Arabic now! I figure if I want to be a translator/interpreter, being tri or even quadralingual might be a good aim to go for. So, along with my Spanish courses I figured that Arabic would be another excellent language to study, with the situation in the Middle East and the increasing numbers of Arabic speaking people in the States.

Maybe, once I'm done with school, I'll study Chinese.... hmm how many languages do you think I can cram into my tiny little head before it explodes? Portuguese would be fun too... then I could completely understand what Rapha is saying (I kinda can now cuz Spanish and Portuguese are kinda similar).

3 comments:

So, do you *think* in a particular language, or do you consciously translate from English to whatever?

I'm not to the point where I can think entirely in another language, although I do have some moments with Spanish.

Wow what a gift you have ! I truly envey you !
Pope John Paul (the last one) was, I understand,
fluent in 55 different languages !

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List