So school starts up again on the 25th of August, and I'm kinda excited.

The only change from last year is that I'll still be working part time at my current job. I won't be setting up tents all the time cuz there's no way that I'd be able to do that and classes, so I'll be helping in the office with paperwork and stuff like that.

Oh, and I'm getting my new bed next week too! Yay for not having my feet hang off the end!!! That, and it's big enough for two... bow chicka wah wah... lol, like that will happen any time soon.

Forgot to say, last week Thursday we got a 2002 Honda CR-V for my mother. We officially owned the car for less than 8 hours before she had run over a curb and ran a stop sign, and we hadn't had it for a week before she cracked the bumper by running into a poll. And she wonders why I'm uncomfortable when she drives... I seriously have to be asleep when she drives so I don't see what she's doing.

Last night, I had a kind of awkward dream. It was good to begin with, two guys (couldn't see any faces) and I watching a movie. All of a sudden my head is in ones lap, we all know what happens next... Then I look up, and the guys look exactly like two of my friends who I'm not attracted to. This jolted me awake, cuz it kinda freaked me out...

I think they looked like my friends because I haven't seen them in like 4 months and I miss the hell out of them. But hopefully that will change in the next couple of weeks now that school is starting back up. I'll get to see plenty of eye candy AND have the opportunity to go to Milwaukee to see my buds.

3 comments:

nice to hear from you Drew. that dream sounds like a lot of fun :P good to know you could accommodate your friend's :P even if it was only in your dream. lol

take care
torchy!

oh my >.<

perhaps your mom should get lessons? lol

You know, I sort of miss going back to school.

And I've had similar dreams... one about a high school friend of mine + his brothers!!!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List