My tattoo about 4 hours after i got it. I got it done about a month ago and just realized that I hadn't told you guys about it. I need to get it touched up now just cuz the blacks a little patchy now that its healed.


Also as ridiculous as it seems I'm finally over my breakup... It's stupid I know, but I'm the one who ended up being the asshole for ending it and I'm the one who had his heart broken, because I was significantly more emotionally invested. I wanted it to work so bad and I think I convinced myself that I was in love with him, all I know is that it hurt like a mother for a few weeks after I finished it.


3 comments:

Good to see you blog again!

That's a rather large tattoo there. Doesn't look pleasant healing up. Why the star? Just curious.

Sucks to hear about the break-up, but we learn and grow from all experiences.

It's about 5 inches across at the points, and as far as why, I've always like the nautical star for tattoos and I found the inspiration for it online and just loved it. It wasn't that bad as it healed, just itchy after the skin started to peel.

成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List