They cut Jason from So You Think You Can Dance... no more amazing eye candy every Wednesday and Thursday.

Also, I love some of the music that they have on the show but I always seem to miss the name of the songs that I really like... This irritates the crap out of me.


Anywho, I've decided that it isn't worth it for me to try and be a good son to my mother anymore. Nothing I do seems to be good enough for her, and I'm pretty sure she would have been happier if she would have stopped with my sister.

All this stems from an argument I had with her over what I wanted for my birthday. I've wanted a new bed for at least 3 years (ever since I hit 6 feet tall), my twin bed is just too short. Somehow my mother got it into her head that the bed I used as an example of the style I was looking for, was the ONLY bed that I wanted. Well apparently this whole set up would cost like $2000, I DON'T EVEN WANT THAT BED! This of course escalates into the ever popular, "you never do anything around the house/ you'll do anything for your grandparents at the drop of a hat" screamfest that I love so much.

Bah, screw it bringing all this up again just makes me angry again... Time to go blow up some zombies and relieve some stress.

2 comments:

blow some zombies? jeez, that game sounds well rude :P

you need to find some common ground with your mum if you can. if you can find a time when it would be possible to have a quiet word with her and turn up your diplomacy to the max: 'you know, i really didn't want *that* exact bed, just something that looks a bit similar, but which is obviously much less expensive'. you might want to toss in some 'look i'll really try to help out about the house a bit more, i know i haven't been pulling my weight'. (even if you think you have)

you know all this anyway, i'm sure. it sounds like you and your mother are pretty strong-willed characters and are going head-to-head. i really hope you can work it out, coz it's much nicer to be on good terms with someone, especially if you live with them, and especially your parents.

as for the music - i don't watch the show, but if you send me a link to a youtube clip, i'll try to shazam it on my iphone for you.

of the 3 clips you posted yesterday, the first 2 have been nuked, but i shazamed the 3rd and it's 'halo' by beyonce.

take care
torchy!

My husband and I agreed that there's no point in watching the rest of the season with Jason gone. OMFG, was he cute! I wonder if he was perhaps too gay for America? I'm not saying he's definitely gay but he was certainly not the most masculine of the contestants.

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Ping Me!

My Blog List